Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Some Interestingness...

So, like predicted, the weekend went quite well. The delt party was a ton of fun. I got to see and hang out with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while. During the time of the party, I noticed some really weird weather that I'm not used to. We get slush on the ground after stuff melts and such, but I don't ever recall it falling from the sky... Anywho, saturday was probably more fun for me than friday night. A small amount of the guys and some of the pledges went to the greenhouse and had a good time. We put on some good music and some of it was the type you stand around and sing...good times all around. I also stood outside and talked with Lesko for a while...always nice to just sit and talk about random stuff.

Standing Around Singing

Eye of the Tiger was on...

Who knows...

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful...just a bunch of studying. The week has been that way too. The rest of the week is probably going to be pretty similar. I have 2 tests this week, so I've got to buckle down and git er done.

Friday night will probably be just hanging out at the greenhouse. Satuday night I'm planning on driving to MSU to hang out with someone I met there last term. I'm looking forward to it...should be a good time.

So Kim and I are doing pretty good now...we both accept quite well what the situation is and what we want. We're just sticking to casual friends, which I am completely ok with now. She is going with me to my fraternity's semiformal up in Canada in a few weeks though. It'll be a lot of fun, I'm sure.

Well, I've got a bunch of stuff to do...I'm out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you seem to forget in all of this is you have a lot of time for all the girl stuff. You need to relax and enjoy your time as a single male. Not saying you just pilage and rape, but just relax and see what happens. Your need for control needs to be toned down. It isn't always you, but the ones you choose.

1/28/2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home