Friday, January 06, 2006

Last night in Colorado

So I'm laying in bed not able to go to sleep. Why? I'm not quite sure. I'm excited to get back to school and see all my friends. I don't think that's why I can't sleep though...I think I just have too much shit on my mind...like the freaking girl situation. Fuck 'em. I don't even like talking about it anymore. I look stupid when I talk about how I stay with them or keep liking them when I'm just a friend when it's convenient for them. I'm not going to go into detail on either of the situation with the two girls. All I'm saying is that Whit seems to have forgot I exist and seems to be talking to her asshole ex again. As for Kim, I'm not quite sure. She's still always a good friend, and I'm not quite sure what to expect. She's got a thing for the controlling "bad" guys. No room for my type in there. Oh well. At least I'm supposed to hang out with her tomorrow and possibly saturday. Maybe things are just fine and I'm just paranoid...seeing as how things never have been just fine for me with similar situations in the past. She always told me to not compare our situation to other experiences, so I'm not going to and I'm going to see how this goes. I hoping/wishing for the best.

Well, I've got a flight at 6:30 in the morning so I better get to sleep. I'll be in detroit at 2:45 eastern time and flint around 4:15 or so just in case you're wondering. Can't wait to get back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home