Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas!!

Well being home has been great. I've got to see a lot of old friends and even meet some new people. I've been pretty busy since I've been back. A lot of hanging out with family too. The highlights of being home so far have got to be (in no particular order)

1. Going to lunch with Heather.
It was amazing to get to see her. I missed her a ton. We went out and got sushi and talked for a few hours. It was great. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

2. Hanging out with debate friends.
Got to hang out for a night with a bunch of my debate friends. Playing xbox, debating affirmative action, playing ps2, eating pizza and such, etc. It was nice to see all of them.

3. Hanging out with family.
I've got to see a bunch of family and have got to do a lot of fun things with them. I saw most of them on Christmas, which I'll go into a bit later.

4. Hang out with Ashley
So Mike (a friend of my parents) has two daughters which I've known since I was really little. Well I haven't seen one of them since we were 10 or so. Well she decided to come along with her dad to lunch the other day and we both were a bit attracted to each other. Every time Mike has come over to hang out with my parents, she came along. So tomorrow we decided we wanted to go out and do something fun...just us two, so we're going to go get a bite to eat, see a movie, and go play some pool. It should be a good night. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

5. Hang out with JJ
We've been friends since we were really young, but didn't hang out much in high school. Well this break we started hanging out a bit. It's nice to see him and look back on old times and such. We still have to get out there and do something fun before I go.

6. Christmas
Christmas was great this year. I got to watch my sister open her gazillion presents and have a good time. I also got some good stuff: new cordless keyboard, new bottle of my armani cologne (acqua di gio), sirius satellite radio, handheld cb radio (for the long road trips), fraternity polo and a new beard trimmer. I'd say I made out pretty good this Christmas. It was awesome to get to see a bunch of my cousins, aunts, and such. It turned out really well.

As for the rest of my break, I still have some things I'd like to do. I want to travel up towards the vail/snowmass area and get some good pictures...maybe stop and see Emily and Mark while I'm up there. I also want to hang out with some more of my friends such as the delta girls (sarah, emily, and tara), Becca, JJ and Mike, Justin, and hopefully Whitney (if she can make it into town.) I still have a week and a half or so, so hopefully I can see all of them.

All you friends back in Michigan that are reading this, I'll be back soon. I'll be back in flint the afternoon of the 6th to move into the fraternity house.

I know it's a little late, but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I'll try to update again before the new year and let everyone know how the date and everything else goes. I'll also post some pictures from the break. I got some good ones of family and such!

If you made it this far, you deserve to sign my guest book...the link is over to the right. In the mean time, if you're done on here, you can check out my other webpages over under the links menu on the right.

Give me a call if you're in Junction or close and want to hang out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Clint! I can't wait until you get into michigan!! We're gonna have lots of fun! Call me when u get back! Later!! Bobbie

12/26/2005 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home