Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Class and Dreams

So yesterday was my first day of class in three months. It was actually decent. Two of my classes are going to be pretty easy. The other two are probably going to be pretty difficult. I have a presentation due on thursday in intro to social sciences already...doesn't that just suck. It has been great to get back though. All of the guys are finally here. We've been chilling listening to music, playing video games, fucking around, playing ping pong with kitchen utinsels/pots and pans lol. It was a good time. I am definitely looking forward to this term...by the end of the term we'll hopefully have around 10 or more new brothers.

On the subject that I usually complain about, I'm not quite sure what to say. I have absolutely no clue what's going on with Whit. Seems like anytime she is close to a guy back home she all of the sudden can't even call a friend. I haven't heard from her in a while. I actually had some really weird dreams about her last night. Basically along the same lines of what always seems to happen with me and her. I get left behind when she gets close to someone back home. It was almost a nightmare, but suprisingly close to what she does in reality. Fuck it is all I have to say about that. As for Kim, we've been having a good time. She came over to hang out last night. She got to meet a few more of my brothers, so that was cool. I can't wait to go to a party with her...that's when we definitely have some fun. We just hung out and watched a movie and talked. I definitely love hanging out with her. It would be amazing if things progressed, but until then (if it happens) we're still going to hang out pretty often...no pressure. Hopefully the end of this month we can go to a pistons game...if I can get the tickets. That was my Christmas present to her (she loves basketball.)

At any rate, I'm looking forward to this weekend too. Adam is supposed to come into town and go down to the auto show with me. That should be pretty fun since I haven't seen him since last school term.

For those of you that actually read all the way through these, please sign my guestbook. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home