Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Late night thoughts...

First off, before I go into my rant or whatever you want to call it, I just thought I'd throw out what my day/week has consisted of so far. Monday wasn't that exciting. I did to go a movie with Ashley. Narnia was suprisingly good. She's a cool girl and fun to hang out with. Other than that I did pretty much nothing except for talk to friends online and surf the web. Today was pretty good even though my parents went to work. I ended up going out to lunch with my grandma, cousins, and aunt. I hadn't had olive garden in a while, so that was nice. After that I bought Wedding Crashers and took that back to my grandma's house and watched it. Great movie. Tonight was just hanging out on here and talking to friends online. I talked to Whitney a bit...I want to know what exactly is going with her and her feelings. Ever since she left here I have barely talked to her. I'm probably just over analysing things...I tend to do that a bit. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen with her...even a ways down the road. I just don't see her going in my direction. At least I have her as a friend. Keeping it at that is the best for me for now. Keeping it that way will keep me from screwing up other things, that could be something. Is there a possiblity with Kim? I don't know for sure. I hope. All I know is that she's great and I get to hang out with her a bunch when I get back to Michigan. She means a lot to me!

Anyhow, on a different note, I hope I find some more fun stuff to do the last couple days I'm in Colorado. I have absolutely nothing planned tomorrow, so hopefull something comes up. Thursday should be fun...gonna hang out with my friend JJ...probably just go do a bunch of random crap. Who knows. On friday I have to get up early and get my ass on a plane back to detroit...then drive into flint and get moved in. And see Kim!!

I'm gonna have to run a few errands when I get back on saturday...spend some money! I have to find a pier 1 imports and get a papasan chair (the big bowl looking chairs) for my room at the fraternity. They're super comfortable. Then I have to run to walmart and get some random crap. Probably run by the mall and spend some money and buy some new polos...could use a few new ones. Then if the new apple powerbook comes out this next week I might just have to buy one of them...depending on the reviews on them. Hopefully they're good. At any rate, it's going to be great to get back. Most of you by now probably don't even give a shit about all my random babling, but oh well.

I need sleep. If you're so kind, I would appreciate some recommendations on some good new music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I can tell you where a Pier One is at.

Emily

1/04/2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

i have music rec's for ya if you're willing to try em..

Panic! at the Disco
Stellastarr
She Wants Revenge
Living Things
The Damn Personals
Death from Above 1979

..there's a few more but i can't think of them right now..they're all really good, i love em

1/04/2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home