Saturday, January 07, 2006

MICHIGAN!!

Well, as most of you know (maybe), I flew back to Michigan yesterday. I caught a flight out of Grand Junction around 6:30 in the morning yesterday. The flight to Denver was pretty boring, but short, which is good. I had a nice breakfast in the Denver airport then hopped on a plane to Detroit. The flight was long, but really good. I sat next to a couple cool people. The one work talking about was a girl named Sarah. She was actually flying to Detroit for BMW to work at the auto show for 17 days. She grew up in the Laguna Beach area and knows the father of one of the main girls on the show Laguna Beach...craziness. She was really nice and fun to talk to. She actually gave me her card for her massage therapy deal (she's liscensed in that too). So that was fun. I got into detroit around 3 pm and got a ride from a friend of mine to my car. I then had to drive an hour into Flint. It was nice to get back. I got most of my stuff unpacked then went out to eat with a few of the guys. A while later Kim came over! It was awesome to see her. She helped me get a few things set up in my room, then we headed over to my friends' party house. We watched part of the Piston's game and played some texas hold'em. I almost one :( Kim did get second though! After that Kim and I went to taco bell then to her house. Ate there then headed back the fraternity house. Along the way we talked a bit about her situation with Shawn (the guy she's into.) I guess they got in a fight the other day because he doesn't want her hanging out with other guys...which is complete bullshit. Well she hasn't talked to him hardly at all since then. Well tonight after work she's going over there to talk to him and help him paint his room or whatever. I want it to work out for her sake, but at the same time it's incredibly hard to watch that happen. Anyone that has read my blog for any amount of time kinda knows how I feel about her. I would love to have something more with her. She's fun, smart, nice, and beautiful. It's her decision though. After she goes over there tonight she's probably going to come hang out. Maybe I'll hear good news. I'm wondering just what it is that I'm not doing or don't have to be able to take this further. It just freaking sucks when the two girls that I really like both want different guys. Guess that's how it has always been for me.

Anywho, this weekend is my last before school starts. This term should be pretty good for me. I have good teachers for the most part. I'm taking Solids, Signals, Differential Equations, and Intro to Social Science. I'm also looking forward to seeing all of our pledges initiated. I'm looking forward to this term for sure.

I know I've asked a lot, but very few of you that read this have signed my guestbook. The link is right over on the right. It's simple to do and I would appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to go after women that are physically, and emotionally available. In other words...Single.

You are setting yourself up for failure when you go after girls that are already in relationships.

When you date a women that is already in a relationship, that is cheating.

1/07/2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. Neither of them were in a relationship when we were talking about it. One of them is now and I am over that. We are still good friends. The other is not currently in a relationship, but while I was in Iowa she started going on dates with him.

1/07/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

don't worry about things, you'll find someone who wants you just as much as you want them..i know it sounds cliche to say it but you know it's true..

..have fun this term, i don't think i'll be seeing that much of you but who knows..

1/08/2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home