Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Crazy Week

Well, this last week was pretty interesting. It was full of a lot of school work. I had two tests...one in Signals, which I got a 17/20 on and one in differential equations, which I don't know my grade on yet. I'm pretty sure I did alright on it though. The weekend was a great time...Friday night especially. Randy Krug, one of my good friends that I go to school with, recently got put on the high alert list to be sent over to the middle east...again. So friday night we had a big party in his honor. Being the awesome guy he is, he cooked 10 of us a prime rib dinner, with carrots and scalloped potatoes. It was awesome. Following the dinner, everyone started to show up for the party. There were quite a few people there. It was an awesome time. Like all parties, there were a lot of pictures taken....same link to see these pictures as all the other posts. The night ended pretty well. Saturday was less eventful..pretty much just hanging around the house with the fraternity brothers. Sunday was packed full of homework, but overall it wasn't bad. Today I found out that I have a book review, presentation on that book, and a film festival to attend and take notes on all due by Monday. The film festival starts wednesday and goes through saturday...which is dumb...and we are required to go. The book review and presentation are both for the same class and are due on monday as well. So I have a lot of work to do with that. Luckily I don't have any big tests this week...just a quiz in solids. On a more fun note for the week, I'm hanging out with Kim tomorrow. We're gonna go look for a dress for her for semiformal then I'm going with her to get her tattoo that she's been wanting to get for a long time. It should be fun to hang out since we haven't had too much of a chance lately with our schedules and such. Tonight was a lot of fun. I went over to the phi delt house to hang out with a bunch of friends. We sat around and talked about all kinds of crazy philisophical stuff and religion...it was a good time. Tried a hookah too...it was alright, although the flavor we were using wasn't the best. It was just cool to hang out and talk about crazy stuff. So far this term has been a lot of fun...it's awesome. I should get some sleep though...just thought I'd update for all of you that just might be following my life for some sort of entertainment or whatever lol. Be sure to check out the pictures though...there are some good ones for sure...I made the title of this post a link to the pictures too if you want to click that for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home