Tuesday, February 07, 2006

B-L-O-G

It's been a few days, but in those days I had a ton of fun. Lets start it out with friday night. I cruised on over to the Greenhouse pretty early on. It was slow for a while, but then a bunch of delts and their friends showed up. We had an awesome time dancing, drinking, and talking the entire night. I took a ton of pictures of which 55 are posted in my picture album (link on the right).

Saturday brought another fun day. I decided that I was going to skip the first film of the day that I was supposed to go to for the global issues film festival and go paintballing instead. It was awesome to get to play again. I miss it a ton. The place we went was called The Bunker and it was one of the nicest places I have ever played. I was really impressed with it. I plan on opening my own place in the future and this is the type of place I would like it to be modeled after. After playing for a couple hours and getting my phone shot/broken, I busted ass back to school to catch the second film of the day. I ended up getting there right when it started. I didn't know that it was a two and a half hour documentary though. It just kept going and going...it sucked. After that I grabbed some food, took a shower and headed over to the greenhouse with Shane and Dan Freshman. We got over there only to see the greenhouse crew (matt and purdy) cleaning. We just sat around talking for a while then all of the sudden a bunch of people showed up and the party took off. Two girls from Alma got crazy. AFter a while they weren't even dancing...they were pretty much just dry humping all over the place. It was a good time. At about 3, Shane and I left the party and took a trip to McDonalds to get him some drunk food lol. I made sure to have some fun in the 6" of new snow that fell that night in his car too. Pictures from saturday are also posted online.

Sunday was a good day as well. The morning was slow and full of chores and homework. The afternoon was a different story. Our pledges put on a Super Bowl party and invited over one o the sororities and got a bunch of food for everyone. We all chilled around the big screen and watched the superbowl. It was a decent game overall, but the officiating officially sucked. I think that made the game what it was. There were a few shitty calls...like the offensive pass interference, the "touchdown" by the steelers and the illegal blocking call...made during a tackle!! It was bullshit. The commercials kinda sucked too. The only good ones were first and second quarter. AFter that they were boring as hell. The halftime show, National Anthem, and pregame show kinda sucked too. I was rather disappointed with most of the superbowl experience on tv. Hopefully it'll be better next year. After the superbowl, I didn't do much but homework.

This week is looking to be pretty difficult. I already gave my presnentation in Social Sciences, but I still ahve a book review to do in there, a test in differential equations tomorrow and a test in Applied Electrical Signals on thursday. so i've got quite a bit of work to do.

In other news, I got a new phone today. It's pretty sweet. It's called the SLVR from motorola. It's actually thinner than the RAZR. I'm still waiting on my laptop though. It should be here in a couple weeks...sucks having to wait this long for it damnit! It'll be worth it though!

This next weekend will be a nice time to relax. I'm thinking about going down to MSU to hang out with a friend. That's still up in the air right now though. One thing I'm doing for sure is hanging out with Shana! I'm still trying to decide what we could go do. I'll think of something fun.

So I've been trying to listen to different music as much as possible. Lately I found Vel Crowe Johnson. He's a former metal artist that is now a hip-hop artist. He has some good stuff. I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of one of his promo CDs as he doesn't have anything for sale to the general public yet. Click the link I posted and it'll take you to his myspace music page. Out of his 4 songs on there, I really like 3 of them. You can download them or just stream them. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home