Friday, December 16, 2005

About my last post

So apparently someone got offended by my last post. They left me this comment, "That's really sad that you'd compare something wonderful to a BEER! But, you're a man!"

Now let me clarify some things here. I did not post that actually believing in it. I don't even like most beer. I just found this posted on a friend's facebook wall and found it humorous. Nothing wrong with posting a joke from time to time. So whoever left that comment, just know that IT WAS A JOKE!

On another note, I'm just bored here sitting at work. It's my last day and there's not a whole lot I can do. I have a meeting with the plant manager later on, but other than that I pretty much just have to clean my desk up and wrap up the ends on a few projects. I'm going to be on the road to Chicago around 4:00 central time. Feel free to call me or text me. Just know that I probably won't text you back if I'm driving...that is a hazard.

Have a good Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home