Sunday, December 18, 2005

Home at last!

Well the last couple days have been pretty tiring. Lee and I took off after work on Friday and drove to Rockford, IL. It was pretty much smooth sailing the whole way until about 30 miles from Rockford. We hit some traffic jam in them middle of nowhere...not sure what the deal was, but there were cops, firetrucks, and a few semis off the shoulder of the road. We did finally make it in around 11:30. I pretty much just crashed after that.

The next morning I got up around 7:30 or so, jumped in my car, and drove through the heart of chicago on my way to Tecumseh. I was suprised at how smooth the traffic was. I ended up getting in around one or so. It was really nice to see Jeremiah and Amanda. I just hung out with them for the night then crashed around 9 or so...I had to get up early today.

So this morning I woke up around 5:30 or so and go dressed and such. Jeremiah took me to the airport (about an hour away). After that it was just flying back. Both flights were good, although my layover was so short in Denver that my bag didn't make it all the way with me. Still waiting on that as I write.

Anywho, now that I'm home I have some things to do. I have a bunch of people to see and hang out with, on top of a lot of Christmas shopping to do (no place to do it where I was at in Iowa.) It should be a nice stay here...Hanging out with old friends like JJ and Mike. I might get to see Whitney this time around. Heather Cover (don't know her new last name) is going to be in town. I can't wait to see her...it's been way too long. I'll hopefully get to see Becca, too. Along with all of them I have all my other good debate buddies to hang out with. Family too of course.

For those of you back in Iowa, I'm gonna miss you. Keep in touch and have a Merry Christmas and an awesome new year.

And those of you in Michigan (Kim especially), I can't wait to get back up there to see you all! I hope all of you have awesome holidays and all that good stuff. See ya soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I thought the Beer vs Vagina post was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the good laugh.

Merry Christmas Clint
Emily (Mrs Piglet)

12/22/2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home