Friday, February 10, 2006

Some people really miss the point

"Anonymous said...

wow, way to make yourself look like an asshole. i thought you were a nice guy...but i guess it was "self proclaimed" huh?"

I looked like an asshole? Who's the one that came onto MY site and flat out told me that something I posted was total bullshit, then didn't have the balls to let me know who they were? I'm more than a nice guy, but when it comes to people challenging opinions with absolutely NO WARRANT, I become extremely annoyed. I'm extremely open minded and will always listen to someone else's opinion, but not when it is presented as disrespectful as yours.

Who agrees with me here?? Am I not a nice guy because I think someone should address someone with respect and backing for their opinion when they are arguing with mine? I want all of you reading this to tell me what you think. I really want to know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your a nice guy and i agree that you cant argue a point with no facts. chels

2/11/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

you are a completely nice guy, and i'd agree, that if someone did that to me, i'd want to find em and kick their ass

2/13/2006 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...personally i think a lot of people over reacted. but whatever. happy v day

2/14/2006 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...personally i think a lot of people over reacted. but whatever. happy v day

2/14/2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home