Monday, February 13, 2006

Laid back weekend

Well last week ended pretty well. On friday I found out that I got a 20/20 on my signals exam, so that made the day that much better. Friday evening was awesome though. Kim and I took off to great lakes mall so I could get some stuff for semiformal. All I really needed was a new pair of dress pants and some new dress shoes. After I found out that express didn't have the pants that I wanted, we went around until we found S&K menswear. I went in to get some pants and ended up getting two suits, 3 ties, a shirt, and some dress socks. I actually have to go back tomorrow and pick them up...they were being altered. Once we finally got out of there, we headed to guess. They were having an awesome sale, so I ended up buying a couple polos. Once I was tired of spending a lot of money, Kim and I headed to a restaurant and got a bite to eat.

Once I got back to flint, I dropped Kim off and went over to the greenhouse. From there jonesy and I went to the Pike pledge party where there was pretty much no one. We decided to leave there and headed to the Sigma Chi foam party. That had quite a few more people at it. We partied there for a while then headed back to the house at around 3 or so.

Saturday night a bunch of grad brothers came into town. We all went over to the greenhouse at around 8:30 or so. AFter a while, all of the older guys, including the grads, decided to go to the bar. Once they left only a few of us were at the greenhouse, so we played beer pong, euchre (i learned how to play) and other random games. A few of us decided to walk down to Lambda Chi for their rooms party. WE hung out there for a while and picked up Shane. We headed back to the greenhouse to have an awesomely good time for just the few of us. It was definitely a good time.

Sunday was much less fun. From 11 till about 11 at night I was studying for my social science midterm. I think it paid off though. The midterm was today and I was able to write quite a bit from memory. We had to write 3 essays in 2 hours at "no more than 700 words." He was orginally going to make us write 4 in that time. Thank God he decided to change that.

The rest of this weeks is going to be pretty easy. Not much going on except a differential equations test on friday. This coming weekend is going to be a good time though. Semiformal in Canada!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home