Saturday, February 18, 2006

A good start to the weekend

Last night was a good time. I wasn't planning on going out at all, but I ended up going to the greenshouse where there happened to be a lot more people that I expected. I ended up inviting over Hannah and her sister and friends. It was nice to get to see her and talk with her. Kellie also called and asked if they could come over. Of course, I couldn't resist, so I let her know that she's always welcome. It was a good time hanging out...until about 3:30 this morning. Kellie and Steph ended up coming back to the fiji house because I wasn't about to let them drive. It ended up working out alright...except getting up at 10 this morning to take them back to the greenhouse to pick up their car. It was a suprisingly good time last night.

Friday was also pretty sweet because I'm pretty sure I did a good job on my differential equations test. Hopefully it comes back with a good grade on it. I also got my Vel Crowe Johnson cd in the mail yesterday. His cd is fucking awesome. It's a different style of hip-hop that you don't hear very often. You can only order it straight through him though. Search for his name on google and you'll find his site where you can order his cd. I highly recommend it.

So I guess my lack of patience paid off with my laptop. I'll have it in my hands by sometime next week. I can't wait!!

The rest of the weekend should be pretty fun also. We're (my fraternity brothers and dates) are all getting ready to go to semiformal up in canada. Tonight is going to be a blast. VIP passes to clubs, rented out banquet rooms in the hotel, a huge block of rooms for us, girls, dancing, alcohol, downtown Windsor, etc. It's definitely going to be a night to remember....for those of us that will lol. Tomorrow there will be a ton of new pictures posted from semiformal as well as pictures from last night. If only I could post video too...i have some funny stuff there. If you need to get a hold of me while I'm in Windsor, you probably won't be able to. Just leave me a voicemail.

I'm out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home