Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bored at Work

I really don't have much new stuff to talk about, but oh well. So lately I've been talking to Whitney a bit. Things are great...I think they're going to work out just the way they should now. She left Eric for a guy that she works with that she says treats her extremely well and is good to her. This is all I ever wanted for her and it's what she got. I'm happy for her. The downside is that I guess he's leaving to a different school up in Maine in not too long. Hopefully they work something out. I like seeing her happy.

I have no idea what's going on with Kim lately. I never hear from her anymore. Last time we talked she said she's really busy, so I figured I'd let her call me when she's not busy rather than interupting whatever she has going on.

In awesome news, I'm almost out of this winter wasteland called Iowa. I got a lot of my stuff packed up and am heading out friday after work.

I can't wait to get home and spend time with family and friends...for a lot longer this time!!

So this last weekend my roommates and I went to go see Aeon Flux. I thought it was a pretty good movie. It had some good actions scenes and had a pretty original plot as far as I know. Charlize Theron isn't too bad on the eyes either.

I discovered some pretty good music...well not really discovered it, but finally listened to it. Jack Johnson has some good stuff. It's calming and just overall a good experience. I recommend it.

Anywho, I better get back to work. In the mean time I would appreciate it if you sign my guestbook. I've noticed a few more in there...thanks! Have a good Tuesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home