Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Almost Done

Well work term is coming to a close. Next friday is my last day here. It's going to be really nice to be home for 3 weeks. I have a bunch of friends to see and a bunch to do with the family. Until that time I'm just going to bum around my last week and a few days. Work is going slow and pretty boring. They suck when it comes to helping with housing. Other than that it has been an alright term.

This last weekend was pretty good...went to go Christmas shopping and ended up buying a bunch of stuff for myself and figuring out exactly what I want to get family and friends (which would be easier to buy when I'm home.)

As for girls, the situation seems to be alright. I like Kim a lot, but we've talked a few times and she has made it pretty clear that a relationship isn't going to happen anytime soon. She did inform me on sunday that there is a guy that she found out likes her and now she is feeling the same towards him. She told me that she doesn't want a relationship, but that she can't keep pushing the guys away. She said she doesn't know if anything will happen with him at this point, but if he's not ok with us two hanging out just like we did before then he's gone. Hopefully she sticks to that! I like her too much to lose the friendship.

On another note, I heard from Whitney today...she said she'd call. I didn't get a call, but it was still nice to hear from her. We aren't bitter towards each other, but it does seem like there is quite the gap there now. I still wish that things would be like they were, but I don't see that happening. At any rate, I'm pretty much over things and don't worry about it too much. She still crosses my mind pretty often though. I wonder what she's feeling towards all of this.

Today is kind of a sad day in other news...tonight was the last episode of Southpark till next season. I would say that this is one of my favorite seasons though...it was freaking hilarious.

Anyhow, I should probably get to bed...have to get up for work early...dangit.

Thanks everyone that has signed my guestbook. I urge the rest of you to follow their lead. I just am curious about who all is reading this. I get a decent amount of hits for a personal blog, and I'm just wondering who they all are. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home