Saturday, November 26, 2005

COLORADO!!

So as I had mentioned, I'm in Colorado till monday. It has been pretty good so far. Flew in early morning on tuesday. Went out to breakfast with my parents and sister. For the rest of the day we just drove around and checked out my town that I haven't seen in way too long. Tuesday night I went in to see my debate team. It was like a huge reunion. A bunch of guys from when I was on the team came back too. We all talked and helped out with the new team. Wednesday was pretty good. Went to town with my mom and spent $400 at the buckle. Lucky jeans are nice, but pretty expensive. Didn't do anything really really exciting though. Family came in from Denver that night, so we spent time with them. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. A ton of family came over for dinner. A lot of them I haven't seen in years. The day was pretty long, but well worth it. Friday was alright again. I was supposed to meet Whitney for dinner in green river, UT (can't believe I thought that it might actually happen), but she called and told me that her work schedule changed and the weather was supposed to be bad...whatever...i don't even care anymore. Grandma came over last night and we played cards and games. It's nice just to hang out with family. Today I haven't done much...just hang out around the house. A bunch of the guys are coming over in a couple hours to hang out. It should be a good time.

In other news, things with Kim and I are going great. Like it was before our little deal that was going on a few weeks ago. She seems to be doing pretty good. I just can't wait to get back up to michigan to see her and hang out.

Anyways, I would love it if everyone that reads this would please sign my guestbook over on the right. So far only my aunt has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home