Monday, November 28, 2005

Gotta love the weather...

So today I was supposed to fly back to Sioux Falls, SD then drive 100 miles back to Okoboji so that I could go back to work tomorrow. Well as my luck would have it, I got to the Denver airport and was waiting for my flight out there only to find out that all flights to Sioux Falls are cancelled. They told me I could fly out to chicago tomorrow afternoon then to sioux falls from there...depending on the weather again. If they flight takes place, I won't get into Sioux Falls till 10pm tomorrow. Then I have a 100 mile drive to the apartment. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

On another note, Whitney and I are talking again. No, she didn't completely leave him yet, but I think we've found a good middle ground...where I've wanted to be since the whole thing started. I just want to be a good friend and not someone she completely ignores one time and talks to all the time the next. I think this time things might actually go well.

Kim and I have been talking a lot. We're doing great. Looks like we'll be hanging out a bunch when I get back up to michigan. I can't wait. She's going to come to my semiformal too, so that'll be awesome. She's great.

Anywho, I have a long day tomorrow. Hit me up on the cell...I'll be stuck in airports for most of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home