Sunday, November 20, 2005

What a weekend

Got up at 5 AM on saturday to tag along with the Okoboji debate team. Went to sioux city all day with them. It was a good time and I met a lot of awesome people.

What I want to write about, I really can't on here.

What I am going to write about, I'm not sure about. If you read the comments on my last post you will see people telling me never to talk to her again. Then the last one is from her...saying I was right.

She tells me that I was right and that Eric fucked up and hurt her again. I knew it was going to happen, but I decided to ignore that and hope that she was right and that he was actually good for her....to just get over it. Well, I decided to ask about it. Turns out the only reason she wanted to talk was to tell me I'm right and that she wants to be completely alone for a while, "to figure things out." I don't understand it, but I'll honor that. For some reason I got my hopes up immediately when I saw that comment. I'm wondering why though...this is just like all the other times. What will make it any different. She wants her alone time, so that's how it's going to be. I'm not going to let myself fall again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home