Tuesday, November 15, 2005

SNOW!!!

So today it has been snowing all day. It's awesome. Kinda crappy compared to colorado snow, but it's snow nonetheless.

In other news, I finally have some cool projects to work on at work. Nothing huge, but they're still fun, somewhat simple projects. Better than line layout work.

I've been working with the Okoboji debate team lately. I'm really liking working with them. They're open to help and they're already pretty good, so it makes for a good time.

As for the other things I've been posting about lately...Kim and I have everything worked out and are on good grounds...just like before :) As for Whitney, I don't even know. I'm over her now, but I'm not sure how things are going to go as far as just friends...although even that was part of the problem before. I pretty much quit talking to her a while back. We talked once in the last couple weeks and I haven't heard from her since. She must be happy...i just hope she doesn't expect me to be waiting with open arms when he fucks up again...just like the other 3 or 4 times he did in the past. But that's obviously none of my business and not something I really want to be my business anymore. She made her decision. I guess that's the end of it.

As for Thanksgiving...Tuesday i get in early on. Probably go around and see family. Tuesday night I'm going to stop by and see my debate team and coach. Wednesday I'm going out to lunch with Heather! I can't wait...i haven't seen her in forever. The rest of the time I don't have anything specific set in stone. I know i'll be hanging out with sean, kellen, richie and all of them at some point...we just have to figure out a time and day. Let me know guys. Hopefully I'll get to see Emily too...haven't got to see her since I was in Salt Lake.

Anywho, I'm tired. Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home