Friday, November 11, 2005

Thanksgiving

I can't wait til Thanksgiving. I'm getting up at 4 in the morning on the 22nd to drive to the airport to fly home. I'll be getting in around 9:30 or so. I don't have any real plans for any of the days that I'm there other than Thanksgiving day. I plan on meeting Heather for lunch on the 22nd or 23rd. I'm really excited about that because I haven't seen her since graduation. I'm going to be in town till the 28th, so I'll have quite a bit of free time. I'm sure I'll be spending a bunch of time with family and a day or so with Sean, Kellen, Richie, Keith (?), and them. It'd be cool to meet up with Becca and Emily too...I haven't seen either of them since june of 04. So many people to see in such a short amount of time. If I don't meet up with all of you that week, I'll also be back in town for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Years. I know I'm going to be busy tuesday night...I gotta go see my team and coach and see how the debate team is holding up. Sounds like they're doing pretty good. I better get back to work. See all of you soon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

i miss you debating everything in that freakin comm class last year..well, trying to debate everything.

11/11/2005 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home