Thursday, February 24, 2005

FIJI Time!

So overall things have been going pretty well. The only thing that seems to be screwed up is Adam and my friendship. Coming into the semester we were great friends. Within about a month we started fighting all the time. It's pretty much to the point where if we see each other for more than a half hour or so in a non class room setting we'll start arguing about stupid shit. I came to the conclusion that you shouldn't move into a small living space with your best friend and schedule all your classes with him too. It's just asking for problems. So to fix the problem I moved over to FIJI early.

This is the good news. It's so much fun living over here. Just hanging out with the guys and being able to get help on just about anything when it comes to school or otherwise is awesome. I moved in with Ivory and Clay. They're fun as hell to room with...especially since Ivory just got Gran Turismo 4. We just chill and watch Ivory kick ass and buy new cars. Sounds lame, but it's fun.

School is going well except for physics. Right now I have about a 74% in that class. I just took another test today and feel really confident about it. That should boost my grade up to around 80%. My other classes are easy as hell. I have over 92% in all my other classes, which puts me in line for deans list if i can get my grade up in physics. I dediced not to take 20 credits next term...mostly because I don't know if I'll be able to yet. It's also Rush term next term, so I'll be pretty busy with that. It's going to be fun as hell.

As for work term, a friend of mine just got the job with me. We'll be working and living together in Iowa. I'm pretty sure we won't fight like Adam and I did mostly because we'll be working in different departments in the plant and will live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, so we'll get some time away from each other. It'll be a lot better than living alone like I did most of last term. I'm not really that psyched to go back to work though mainly because school term is so awesome and during work term I'm in the middle of no where with nothing to do and no one to do anything with for the most part. It should be better than last work term though.

Semiformal this weekend with Tamara. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully things go smoothly and she is willing to have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home