Friday, February 18, 2005

Studying sucks

So I think this week marks the first time that I actually spent any significant amoung of time studying. For physics, it didn't pay off too well, and I'm hoping it does for my math quiz tomorrow. I don't think it's paying off too well for Adam either...he's been over in the library for a good 5 hours at least. My guess is that he did a few calc 2 problems and fell asleep. Now I'm sitting here waiting for him to get his ass back up here so he can do the last peer edit on my comm. paper. Until then I have time to screw around on the computer and talk to some friends.

This weekend should be pretty good. Adam is going home to New York, so that will give us some much needed space. I'm heading over to FIJI for the weekend. Saturday night should be a good time...going to a Flint Generals hockey game. MAybe I'll get a little more homework done over the weekend and be set for the next week. Who knows.

I'll finally have a new motherboard in for my computer on monday...no more stupid freezes because of crappy incompatibilities.

Semiformal is a little over a week away...I'm looking forward to it. FInally got the room reserved for Tamara and I....don't let your mind go rushing off into the gutter...nothing is going to happen except some dancing and such with all the other couples.

Adam just got back, so back to homework

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home