Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dormizzle

Finally back to pimp out the dorms. Adam and I got rooms by each other this term, so it's going to be crazy. We hooked both our surround sound systems together to a computer with tons of music and movies...shaking things on the other side of the dorms.

Anyhow, I've ran into most of my friends here on campus. The girl I like is lookin' good...couple changes, but for the better. I think we have some classes together...along with a bunch of my other friends. The good thing is 3 days out of the week I don't have to be to class till 11:20 in the morning...how awesome is that?

BTW, Adam and I got this thing up on the dilly...check it out...here are the links.

http://www.thedilly.com/view.user.profile.wtd?id=493358
http://www.thedilly.com/view.user.profile.wtd?id=508153


Hit me up on aim...and make sure to check out the free ipod link in the profile...it's legit.

1 Comments:

Blogger kimkat said...

your room is awesome! good luck with that girl...


oh and learn how to make links!!! lol jk

1/10/2005 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home