Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What's new?!?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I've been busy with school, but mostly the non school related part of it. I'm having a crazy fun time especially in comparison to Iowa. Adam and I finally got all of our electronics hooked up and syncronized...we got over 3 complaints in the first 2 days we were here. It's sad to think that people don't like music. A kid told me in calc today that he knows when to head to class by our music. When it goes off it's time to go.

As for other things, Adam and I have been kicking some game at the mall. So far we're 2 for 2 on getting numbers. Getting them to do something after that is the harder part. We're working on it...we will be successful.

As for the less important part of college.... ;)
Classes seem to be going really well. Got a perfect score on the first quiz I've had so far. I seem to be the one people want answers from in a few different classes...especially comm and physics. I think I got myself on the comm teacher's good side...playing on her feminest tendencies and actually being one of the only one that talks in the class. I have a bunch of homework to do for mech unless he adjusts the schedule. Our day off yesterday really screwed things up...but was nice nonetheless.

Heading to what some (very few) might call dinner...at Ernie's. It's like deep fried death...it'll be nice to get away from it when I'm in Fiji.

2 Comments:

Blogger kimkat said...

you know i <3 you

1/18/2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger kimkat said...

you still need to learrn how to make links... even though there aren't any in this post

1/20/2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home