Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm Lost

So this week has been pretty crazy. Pledge class is requiring quite a bit of work and I'm having a hard time keeping up with it. I will know it all by the final test though. Hopefully this weekend my pledge class takes care of all their responsibilities for the Super Buero party this Sunday. If it turns out all crappy Alpha Phi isn't going to want to do as much with us in the future and others won't either. I just hope everyone caries through on their part of setting it up. So far I'm the only one that has finished their task.

As for other things going on, I have to overhaul Fiji's website. Right now it's really outdated and boring. I'm trying as hard as I can to come up with a nice, cool looking website for the house. I want it to be original and somewhat advanced so that it's not cheesy looking. It'll take some work and I'll need some help from some other people in the house. Hopefully they'll be willing to help me. (this means you Sweers, Clint, and Jeremiah.)

Classes seem to be going pretty well. I'm kicking ass in calc so far. We'll really see how I'm doing after tomorrow's test. I seem to be doing alright in Mech and in Comm. PHysics hasn't had many grades, but of the ones we have I've done pretty well. Things are looking towards the dean's list right now...let's hope it stays that way.

Other situations have me for a loss...especially what to do with the girl situation. There's a girl that I really like that is a good friend (i would say). We've been hanging out a lot lately, but nothing really fun or exciting has happened. I did find out that she has a boyfriend. I'd like to have some sort of relationship with her, but at the same time she doesn't really want one and she just wants a guy friend that doesn't want anything more than just friendship. On top of that, I don't want to get in the middle of what she has already. I hope that asking her out to dinner and to the semiformal won't make her stand-offish. She's a great girl that is outgoing, nice, funny, caring, and intelligent. That along with her beauty makes for one hell of a cool girl. For now I'm standing off...I'm not going to pursue a relationship anymore until she shows that she may be interested. We'll see how things go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Clint, I thought that your superbowl party was great, I had a really good time. You're my favorite pledge (not that it matters). I'll see you this weekend at semi-formal, I'm so excited. I might have to steal ya for a dance ;)

2/21/2005 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home