Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Flava Flav!

Everyone seems to not like mondays, but Tuesdays are the day that suck for me. Well, at least in the morning. They're one of the two days that I have go get up early for class. Oh well, at least it's a somewhat fun class.

Pledging at FIJI is kicking my ass. We have to read a lot, do interviews, and write short essays and such. I'm really glad I decided not to take 20 credits this term. I wouldn't have time for anything if I had.

Semiformal is coming up in a couple weeks. It should be pretty fun. I asked Tamara if she would go with me and she said that she would. So on the 26th we're heading to Canada for a night of dancing and other activities. I'm pretty sure Adam is taking Shannon to the semiformal. That should be a riot...especially the night before in the dorms. Overall it should be a good time.

92% on my calc 2 test...whoohoo

Physics is starting to give me a run for my money

MECH is a joke

Comm is easy...I get to argue!

Weight lifting is kicking my ass, but I'm going to keep doing it...almost 2 hours a day! Already noticing some results in arms and such.

North Carolina is out for this weekend because a stupid phys test on monday...damn

FIJI website will be completely updated soon...I'll post the link when it's all up and ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger kimkat said...

yay for updating...

2/09/2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger kimkat said...

ps- every day sucks not just monday or tuesday.. Fridays are the only worthwhile day of the week.

congrats with tamara by the way

2/09/2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home