Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Craziness of Colorado Springs

So I just had to write about the crazy weather here. It has snowed 3 times in the past month here in colorado springs. I wasn't here for the first snow, but in the last two weeks it has snowed twice. The first time it snowed it melted within a few hours. Today it started snowing around 2pm and by 5:15 it was 3 or 4 inches deep. It's just kinda crazy how big the weather swings are here...or maybe I'm just used to Michigan.

In other news, things seem to be going pretty good. The roommates and I are still getting along quite well. Work is going alright. I'm working on a couple projects. One I hate and the other is awesome. Sadly, the one I hate is the project that takes priority. Oh well...I guess that's how work goes...

Luckily, I won't have to work a full week this week. Halfway through the day on Friday I'm heading back home to GJ to go hunting with my dad. I'm definitely looking forward to it. I haven't been hunting since my senior year of high school. I just hope to get something bigger than my last buck...which had a gross score of 193 7/8.

Outside of all of that, I'm always looking for something to do around the area or up in the Denver area. If any of my friends that read this are nearby and want to go do something, hit me up. I'm up for just about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home