Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Blog

It has been forever since I've posted anything new one here. I haven't really been too busy lately...just too lazy to write on here lol. Just a quick rundown of what's new with me:

-I will probably not be working for Polaris anymore after this term. Last weekend I was flown to Colorado Springs by Spectranetics for a job interview. They have given me an informal job offer. I'm waiting for the formal offer this week. Got to see Heather while I was out there too. It was an amazing weekend!

-I'll be home in Grand Junction by the 23rd of June for a week and a half.

-If you're around the northwest Iowa area, you should stop in and hang out...the lakes are awesome right now!

-I can't wait to get back to school...the roommates and I are always fighting with each other....really annoying. Seems like one of them has his priorities all fucked up.

-I'll have some new pictures up on my new blog

-New blog! I'm going to be building a new blog through software suite called iLife from Apple. I'll have it on my .mac site soon. I'll post the link and a redirect as soon as I get the new blog up and going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home