Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Weekend

Well, I'd say my weekend was pretty interesting. Friday night was boring and depressing for me. I realized a few things about a couple of the things that are going on in my life and am now trying to decide what exactly to do about them. I'm not worrying too much about it though.

Saturday night was the fun time. Max, Lee, and I spent all day saturday gearing up for our halloween party that night. We got our beer pong table all painted and finished, got chips, and set up a kick ass music playlist. Little did we know that the damn music would be what would get us in trouble. AS the night progressed, we ended up with 8 people over hanging out. The neighbors ended up calling the cops on us. To make a long story short, jason jetted, and the rest of us played innocent and the cop let us off.

The rest of the night it was pretty calmed down...everyone but ashley and Sam (girl) left to go to spencer to round out the night. The girls and me climbed into my bed.

Sunday was rather uneventful...

Monday was boring as hell...

today is pretty boring so far...

Pictures from the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home