Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What I think

So an interesting comment got left on my post from yesterday.

"so aparently I am not the only one? Guess there are two bitches in the world. Or maybe just one. I'm sorry.
*w*"

Bitches is a really strong word that doesn't describe either of you. And like I said before, and i'm sorry if it hurts, but I'd believe the sorry a lot more if you didn't keep saying it with no change.

Here's what happened...

I meet Kim and start taking her out on dates a lot near the end of the last school term...as friends. I've met her family and friends and seem to get along with them pretty well. She's a nice girl. I wasn't too worried about things and I was fine with the situation. During that time I was talking to Whitney a lot too. Just over the phone and online. Haven't seen her in person in years. The problem is that I became really attached. School term ended and I left for Iowa. For the first couple weeks I regrettedly didn't call Kim and talk to her as much as I should have. Finally I decided that I was screwing up there and started talking to her more. Just in talking to her over the phone I started to fall for her. I was able to keep it under control for however many dates we went on, but I finally started to lose it. Around the same time I also got cast aside by Whitney...or so it seems. I know Kim wants to not be tied down, and we've had the conversation before, so I'm ok with that. I don't want to lose everything I had with her. If things even stay how they were when I was up there, then I'm a perfectly happy guy. As for Whitney, I feel like I kept getting pulled in then cut off. She appologizes and says she doesn't know what she wants. It just hurts too bad to keep holding on. I'm not quite sure what to do with her. There's no normal to go back to with her. It has been like this since day 1 with absolutely no change what so ever.

That's a brief overview of the entire situation. I'm being 100% honest here. If either one of you read this, so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home