Tuesday, November 08, 2005

...

I give up...

What does it take to win? Really? Seems like it has to be the hard to get jock, drunken, cheating asshole. I'm never going to be that guy. I don't want to be that guy. I'm always the one people could see having a great relationship with, but yet it never happens.

I should stop trying to fool myself into thinking these girls are going to actually live up to that.

Am I destined to be "just a friend?"

At any rate, I'm still thankful that I'm atleast still a friend. She's great and being a part of that will still make me happy. Let me know what exactly you want out of this Kim.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

i'm just a friend with most every guy i've ever liked. i've come to hate it but i've sort of come to accept it and expect it. it sucks, but that's my life.

11/08/2005 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so aparently I am not the only one? Guess there are two bitches in the world. Or maybe just one. I'm sorry.
*w*

11/08/2005 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home