Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Mine was pretty good. I'm really happy with how things went. Everyone liked their gifts as I did I. I seemed to get a pretty good score with gifts...even though I wasn't expecting much. I'm getting a 17" flat panel monitor when I get back to school. Here I got a set of bose headphones, farcry, halo, and some armani cologne. When I get back to school I'll actually get to try out farcry...my laptop could never handle it. I was really glad that the gifts I gave were well recieved. I bought my mom a canon photo printer to go along with her camera. For my aunt's husband I got a coloman propane camping stove and for my dad I'm getting him some parts through polaris. They all seemed pretty happy about it. I hope everyone has a safe and fun new years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home