Thursday, December 09, 2004

Almost outta here

A little over one week is all that's left before I'm outta Iowa. I'm gonna try to make a somewhat scenic but quick drive back to Flint on the 18th then hopefully do something fun that evening with some FIJI guys. On the 19th I'm flying home to Colorado for Christmas and New Years.

It should be pretty fun. I'm going to get to see and hang out with my family and my friends. Actually, the day after I get back home my debate team is throwing a Christmas party...I'll be there for sure.

I have no idea what to get my parents and grandma for Christmas, but I'll have to figure something out once I'm home. I have to get my friends something too.

As for New Years, I don't know what I'm doing yet. Tamara might come over to hang out and such, but it's not for sure or anything yet.


Before I can get going I've gotta get all packed up first...haven't done a thing yet. Hopefully I can get most of my stuff packed up this weekend so I can be ready to go next Saturday at like 5 in the morning. I'd have to say the thing I hate about this whole coop thing is having to deal with all the moving and switching things in and out of your name every 11 weeks. I guess I'll be pretty used to it by the time I graduate.

Along with packing this weekend, I think I'm going to go see Ocean's 12...I really liked the first one, so I'm expecting a lot of this one.

For those of the in FIJI that haven't signed up yet, get on the boards. If you're a friend of FIJI or a sweetheart, hit me up and I'll give you the link if you want on the boards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home