Monday, January 15, 2007

Autoshow!

This past weekend went pretty well. A couple highlights from the time are the movie and the Detroit International Auto Show. I went to go see Stomp the Yard, which was actually a pretty good movie. The big part of the weekend was yesterday though. Adam and I went to the Detroit Auto Show to see what they had to show. There were some pretty sweet cars and trucks there, but the best part was that Adam and I were in the BMW VIP lounge most of the day getting free things to drink and a bit of free food. We got to overlook everyone while we chilled up there. Surprisingly, the couches and chairs were actually really comfortable.



Today isn't so exciting though. I have to do some Machine Design homework, do my house chore, and go to the meeting with my brothers. The meeting shouldn't be too bad, but the chores and homework sucks. So because of all of that, I'm getting out of here. Have a happy Martin Luther King Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home