Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday Plans!

I am currently in the last week of work for the term. I'm not used to being so busy on the last week, but I've had a lot to do here lately!

Right now the plan is to head to Denver on Saturday to have lunch with some of the family, then to Grand Junction after that. Once I get in I dont' know what I'm doing, but the rest of the week seems pretty full. Things to do with people as of right now are:

1. Hang out with JJ and Donnie ... not sure of exact things, but we'll be hanging out for sure
2. Movie night, club, archery and more with Kim
3. Hang out with all the speech kids
4. Party it up with Brenna and them
5. HANG OUT WITH FAMILY
6. Whatever else anyone wants to do

On the 26th I'm flying back to Detroit...still looking for a place to stay when i get there.

On the 27th I'm flying to Amsterdam

On the 5th I'll be back in Detroit

No specific plans from there on out other than starting school on the 8th, which should turn out to be pretty easy this term. I'm taking marketing, management, accounting, computer aided engineering, and machine design.


Let me know if you want to do something next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home