Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oh the fun that Iowa is!!

Figure that it's about time I should update. Nothing new is really going on here. Maybe this weekend though. My roommate and I and possibly Jason are thinking about going to check out Mt. Rushmore. It should be a good weekend trip. As for work, things are going quite well. I'm working on some awesome challenging projects...not stupid shit like papers and reports and stuff, but actually designing things. Not quite mechanical engineering, but a lot of manufacturing and industrial engineering.

On another note, a bunch of my friends from high school just graduated today. Most of them are probably going to stay in colorado for school. A couple at CSU, some at DU and some at CU. All very good schools...should be able to call on them in the future if I need a lawyer or something!

I'll get to go hang out with them later on this month...actually less than 2 weeks from now I'll be home! Gotta go see the delta girls and hang out with all my debate friends and such. Possibly a day of 4wheeling too...haven't done that in a while.

Back home there's actually some more places to go shopping, so I know I'll be buying even more new clothes and such for summer and just to have...I'll be big pimpin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home