Sunday, May 08, 2005

so yeah...

I'm really bored sitting here in iowa this weekend. The weather had been pretty crappy...i'm talking 3/8" hail or bigger. Massive thunderstorms too. So I was online most of the day...the highlights were when I was talking to Whitney. She's so great! We've been apart for a long time, but it seems like we haven't been away for a single day. We've clicked so well. Will anything ever come of it? I have no idea, but if it doesn't I won't care...she's amazing. At the end of our conversation today she sent me this quote...really hit home with me...I'm going to make sure not to read into it too much...don't want to set myself up for a huge disappointment.

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last--are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly... the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."

Anyhow, just wanted to write something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home