Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Last week of school

So this week is the last full week of school. I have/had a test in every class this week. It really doesn't make any sense because finals are next week. Anyways, I have 2 down and 3 to go. I kicked ass on my physics 2 test with a 93%. Not sure how i did on my phys 2 lab practical, but i'm pretty sure it went well. As for the other 3 tests, they're the ones I'm worried about, except for my statics one. It's tomorrow...shouldn't be too bad. The calc 3 and humanities test are over a lot of material, so i'm kinda worried about them.

I am looking forward to friday though...going out with a few friends to dinner then to that new movie where that dude falls in love with that ghost girl...can't remember the name of it.

So since school term is coming to an end i'm going to end up back in iowa in about a week. It'll be nice just becaue I won't have to worry about homework or any other responsibilities for the most part. The downside is being away from most of my friends and being in a small town where nothing happens in the winter. My roommates and I are going to have to find some parties or something.

I plan on going home for thanksgiving. I can't wait...I'll get to see my family...which i haven't seen since Christmas. I'll also get to see Whitney for the first time in about 10 years or something crazy like that. I can't wait!

For all of my friends that are just starting the semester...good luck. For those of you in phys 2 or any class like that...I mean it!! Or at least be glad you have a good teacher if it's easy for you.

I want to play paintball....

Only 4 more days of actual class!

I miss debate...hopefully I can help out in iowa over work term!

Recommended Movies: Hitch, Batman Begins, Wedding Crashers, 40 Year Old Virgin, and some other random ones that I can't think of.

Good songs lately: Sugar we're going down, badd, we be burnin', happy, calling, brother, the best of you, helena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home