Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Weekend...

What a great weekend...I haven't been able to relax and sleep like I did this weekend in a long time. I didn't have much homework, so I saved that for today. The rest of the weekend I just chilled watching movies, hanging out with my roommate and talking to people online. Met some cool people back in iowa off of myspace..one of them is in debate. Hopefully I can get in there and judge or maybe help the team out.

Whitney called me thanking me for the little gift I gave her out of the blue. She's a good friend and she's been under a lot of stress lately so I decided to buy her a gift certificate for a massage at a spa near her place.

Got some new music over the weekend...gotta love the new stuff coming out lately. Taproot, Trapt, Rihanna, etc. Some of the stuff is pretty good.

Mind of Mencia on comedy central is funny as hell...I recommend checking it out

I'm gonna be 34" waist by the end of november...have a deal with Whitney

People who are bitching about racism or what have you because of the hurricane need to shut your mouths and stop causing divide in america and start focusing on helping the people that are in trouble out!

I've got some homework and chores to do...

Happy Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home